Re: HTTP2 Expression of Interest : Squid

Note that, if ever one will wish to implement server push or anything
similar, there are ordering requirements that must be placed on at least
the content delivery of the requested resource and its associated metadata.

It is all cost/benefit tradeoffs, all the way down. :)

-=R