Re: Response to HTTP2 expresions of interest

In message <5000A5DA.8090006@cs.tcd.ie>, Stephen Farrell writes:

>So that's just not easily solved.

Absolutely not.

But I don't the pretending that it isn't an issue works out too
well either, as evidenced by the current cleanup of unwisely issued
certificates.

>Though I guess not for the "corporate censor"
>part. I dunno what can be done about that.

Allowing you to send "GET https://...." to a proxy will go a long
way for quite a lot of these cases.

>Anyway, interesting challenges ahead all right!

Indeed, but only if the WG decides to actually do something about them.