RE: draft-kucherawy-httpbis-summary

Like so (pardon the XML):

                <t> This document summarizes the series of documents comprising
                    the definition of HTTP/1.1.  A synopsis of each document
                    is provided, as well as an enumeration of the key
                    definitions (and, thus, their corresponding IANA actions)
                    and security topics each one contains.  This is intended
                    to serve as a super table of contents for the series. </t>