Re: Bad browser behaviour?

On 20/03/2012 6:53 p.m., Adam Barth wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Adrien W. de Croy<adrien@qbik.com>  wrote:
>>   OK, so what we're saying is that the 0 chunk is basically redundant.
> What if you want to send another response?  Don't you need to
> terminate the first response somehow?

ok, I'll re-phrase.  The 0 chunk becomes expendable if the server closes.

this isn't much different to the case where there's no content length
and the server closes without chunking.

IMO we should use the information we get though.

Other sorts of connection closure (e.g. timeout, no route to dest etc)
may indicate another sort of handling is appropriate.

Adrien