Re: Increasing precision of Last-Modified header to allow sub-second granularity?

* Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

>Have anybody tried sending such dates to see how much code it breaks ?
>
>I would fear a lot of both clients and servers would choke on it.

When writing draft-hoehrmann-date-parsing I looked a bit into that and I
am quite sure this would break very many parsers (I never announced that
draft, nobody ever pointed out the bugs in it, and I do not intend to do
anything with it at this point).