Re: [p1-messaging] 2.7.1. http URI scheme - [ "?" query ]

Possibly irrelevant (does this group care about common practices by user
agents?) but....are there clients that have issues with passing query
params to non GET verbs?  If many/most do have such a limitation, I can see
how people might try to avoid using query on other verbs.

(Neophyte question:  Is discussion of this sort seen as polluting this
mailing list?  ...or is it cool?)