Re: #307 (untangle Cache-Control ABNF)

* Mark Nottingham wrote:
>On 19/06/2012, at 12:06 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>> * Mark Nottingham wrote:
>>> What I've been trying to ask, in so many ways, is why THIS case differs
>>> from all of the other cases.
>>
>> If you name a couple, I assume Julian will happily explain where the
>> difference is, if there is any; he in fact asked for evidence that the
>> drafts are currently inconsistent in this regard, as I understood it,
>> anyway. (I'd offer some if I understood your concern well enough...)
>
>I did, way back when...

Okay; Cache-Control is not different from media type parameters here,
but media type parameters already have similar language, "The quoted
and unquoted values are equivalent." Cache-Control could use the same
language if we did not mind that implementations that have trouble
with `max-age="5"` would become (more clearly) non-conforming.