Re: New Version Notification for draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-00.txt

Aaaaaaaand, it turns out MNot was right; I checked with an expert, and 451
is heavily used for “redirect” in the Msft ecosystem, notably including
HotMail’s hundreds of millions of users.  Consider it “4xx” (which I would
still argue for as opposed to 5xx).  -T

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-00.txt
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status