Re: multiplexing -- don't do it

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012, Mike Belshe wrote:

> Once again - the people arguing against encryption are the people that want
> to exploit the user's data transmission stream for their own personal gain.
>
> If we want the Internet to be protect users - encrypt it.
>
> If we want the Internet to be an enabler to vendors that want to
> change/alter/slow down/trick users into seeing their content, buying their
> products, etc, then don't.
>
> It's a simple choice:  users vs interceptors.

Not really, since my interception product is all about improving the
user's experience and in some way enabled by the user choosing to
use it, but to provide my services to https connections, I need
a way to let my infrastructure, implemented as a proxy, securely
share the reponsiblity for implementing the encryption.