RE: Proposal to make draft-kucherawy-httpbis-summary a WG document

It sounds to me like they're planning to add this to the auto-generation output that's currently managing the draft-ietf-httpbis-px-* drafts, so there's no need for mine.  I thought it would be beneficial to have p0 generated by someone outside of the current author set in the checks-and-balances sense, but I see the advantage of what they're doing as well.  So, whatever works for the WG is fine with me.

-MSK