Re: Re[4]: multiplexing -- don't do it

I agree with Adrien here. Moreover, I think Mike already noted this
elsewhere, but Chromium has a about:net-internals frontend which includes
all the debugging information. It does not need to be opened before the
compression context was established, since it receives the decompressed
data from the network layer which obviously has the compression context.
Other software could do similar things. Therefore, I don't share Peter's
concern here.