Re: clarify some MUST requirements in HTTPbis part 1 section 3.3

I can understand why someone would code some software that way, but I
don't think it's correct to call that a proxy.  At least it's not HTTP
compliant.

It could be argued that strategy of proxy operation is simply not valid.

Regards

Adrien