Re: [apps-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-new-status-02.txt

Personally - I don't see a real use case for 444 (it doesn't add any information over just closing the connection), and don't think 509 is a good thing to standardise. YMMV, of course.

Yes, the APPSAWG is the next port of call.

Cheers,