Re: #285: Strength of requirements on Accept re: 406

Some versions of WinGate removed Accept-Encoding.

If the server ignored that, and sent say gzipped back, it would cause
problems, esp with caching.

I think it's a really bad idea to ignore it.  It would have been removed
for a reason.

Some plug-in filters also remove it (e.g. they can't handle certain
encodings, but need to scan the data).  So ignoring again causes problems.

In general I think ignoring Accept-Encoding or sending an encoded
response when there was no Accept-Encoding received is a very bad idea.

Adrien