Re: 203 Non-Authoritative Information: deprecate?

Revised proposal:

"""
8.2.4.  203 Non-Authoritative Information

The representation in the response has been transformed or otherwise modified by a non-transparent proxy [ref to p1].  Note that the behaviour of non-transparent intermediaries is controlled by the no-transform Cache-Control dirctive [ref to p6].

This status code is only appropriate when the response status code would have been 200 (OK). When the status code before transformation would have been
different, the 214 Transformation Applied warn-code [ref] is appropriate.

Caches MAY use a heuristic (see Section 2.3.1.1 of [Part6]) to determine freshness for 203 responses.
"""