Re: I-D Action:draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-00.txt

* Internet-Drafts@ietf.org wrote:
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
>
>	Title           : Character Set and Language Encoding for Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Header Field Parameters

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-00.txt

Let me quote <http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-editor/tutorial.latest.pdf>:

  Title

    * Should be thoughtfully chosen

    * No un-expanded abbreviations, except for very well known ones
      (e.g., IP, TCP, HTTP, MIME, MPLS)

    * We like short, snappy titles, but sometimes we get titles like:

        "An alternative to XML Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP)
         for manipulating resource lists and authorization lists,
         Using HTTP extensions for Distributed Authoring and
         Versioning (DAV)"

    * Choose a good abbreviated title for the running header

    * "WebDAV Alternative to XCAP"

So while there is some value in retaining the title, maybe get rid of at
least the HTTP expansion? Also, http://www.w3.org/TR/charmod/#C020 but
in this case I suppose an argument can be made to keep "character set".