Re: [hybi] workability (or otherwise) of HTTP upgrade

If 6543 is the websocket port, then it would not matter in an
intermediary intercepted and interpreted

  CONNECT some.host.com:6543 HTTP/1.1

as the implementation of that is likely to be exactly the semantics
that we want.

An intermediary that incepts and interpets

  CONNECT some.special.token HTTP/1.1

is going to break.