Re: clarity needed for browser behaviors when receiving 206 status codes

On 25.06.2010 13:47, Marques Johansson wrote:
> In this case, the server is not willing to accept an un-ranged request
> or range request for the "whole" resource. The server wants to give
> the user no more content then the user and host service have
> authorized.

So you have an HTTP resource that has different access rights based the
range/length.

I don't think that HTTP range requests have been designed for this, and
therefore you're seeing the issues you're seeing.

Best regards, Julian