Re: Questions (errata?) about caching authenticated responses [#174]

Actually, that's not a good proposal, because it doesn't cover the 'defaulting' concept Roy has been talking about.

Roy, can you propose some text, if you want to pursue this? I feel like we're approaching diminishing returns here...