Re: Concurrent non-error response disallowed. ("clarification of 7.2.2. Monitoring Connections for Error Status Messages")

Thanks for everyone who has replied to this thread.

Given that valid use cases do exist and the current HTTP spec hasn't
explicitly disallowed concurrent bi-directional communication, I have submit
a draft document as "Implications of Full-Duplex HTTP (
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-01.txt)". The purpose of
this draft is to encourage public adoption of full-duplex HTTP and as well
to help incorporating full-duplex HTTP into other open protocols.

Comments/corrections are very much welcome!

- Wenbo