Re: 100 Continue and Expects

I'm talking about the first NTLM leg here, once we've already established that we need to authenticate, and we've decided that the authentication method will be NTLM.  As far as I can understand, unless the proxy server can break the NTLM sequence and simply forward the request when we send the initial NTLM salt, we will always expect a 4xx response from the first request sent in the NTLM sequence.