Request for Comments: XMLHttpRequest Last Call Working Draft; deadline 15 December 2009

Mark, All,

As Thomas notes below, the WebApps WG seeks comment on the LCWD of
the XHR spec:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-XMLHttpRequest-20091119/

If you have any comments, please send them to public-webapps@w3.org ;
comment deadline is 15 December 2009.