Re: Clarifying Content-Location (Issue 136)

I don't think a new issue is necessary; IMO it's a stretch to say that
the 2616 text requires servers to have separate URIs for different
variants, and certainly that wasn't in 2068 (see issue text).

What we need is a clear proposal for this issue that wraps up
dicussion to date.