Re: Input on request for link relation

In the current link draft, relations shouldn't have dependencies on
the media types of what's linked to, and it looks like both the
request and response content is constrained in this proposal.

Why not use an extension relation type (i.e., unregistered URL)
instead of a registered one? That allows the protocol to define things
much more closely, because it will "own" the relation type.

Cheers,