RE: Review of Content-Encoding: value token [exi]

Mark,

Thanks for the pointer. This makes it clear there is an open action to
change the IANA registration procedures for content codings. I noticed there
was no date associated with the associated milestone #08. Do you have an
idea when this milestone will be completed and the new procedures enacted by
IANA?

Given the timing of our request, it seems it might be a bit more efficient
for us to follow the current process rather than waiting for the new one to
be instantiated. Is that correct?

	Thanks,

	John