Re: Update on issue 155 (Content Sniffing)

Hi Anne,

I think the general feeling here is that by calling out sniffing as a
possibility, it will encourage it. As it stands, sniffing is not
prohibited, it just isn't advertised as something that should be done.
I.e., the content sniffing spec will NOT be in conflict with HTTP.
Does that work for you?

Cheers,