Re: HTTP Extensions for Simultaneous Download from Multiple Mirrors

I don't discern an 'official' location for discussion of this proposal.

There is a serious termnology conflict with the term 'chunk' meaning a
slice of the original file AND a unit of transfer encoding. Perhaps some
underlying confusion re. transfer encoding in general.

Dave Morris