Re: requested resource / entity / representation / variant again..

fre 2009-07-24 klockan 10:16 +1000 skrev Mark Nottingham:

> Request-uri is now request-target; I suggested that term to reflect
> that, as well as avoid the resource vs respresentation confusion that
> "requested" brings about.

Sorry, did not realize it had been changed.

request-target to me too easily gets confused with the selected
representation when there is content negotiation (same problem as
"requested resource"). Put I won't propose undoing that change at this
time.

Regards
Henrik