Re: Status of RFC 2295: Transparent Content Negotiation in HTTP (Experimental)

It's implemented in Apache, and has been for some time;
  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/content-negotiation.html

See also:
  http://gewis.win.tue.nl/~koen/conneg/

To my knowledge, caching intermediaries haven't deployed it (i.e.,
they'll work with TCN, but they won't be able to serve negotiated
requests from cache... somebody please correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm not sure about browser implementation, but I did a quick check of
the request headers seen by a very high-traffic Web site, and a
vanishingly small number contained the Negotiate header...

Cheers,