Re: httpbis-p6-cache-06 and no-store response directive

I'm going to push back on that a bit. I'd put forth that any browser
that doesn't understand Cache-Control: no-store is also not going to
do Ajax (because it'll lack XmlHttpRequest), isn't going to have what
people today consider a usable JS implementation, etc. CC has been
around for a *long* time.

I'm in the midst of putting together some tools to get some metrics
off of implementations ATM...

Cheers,