Re: comments on draft-barth-mime-sniffing

David Singer wrote:
> But I may well be able to re-author my HTML but completely unable to
> influence my hosting provider to provide the correct MIME types.

How likely is this inability to influence if browsers in fact do not sniff?

Quite honestly, it seems to me that such behavior on the part of the
provider would be breach of contract if the contract is at all
reasonably written, and that if browsers don't bend over to make it work
the provider won't be able to say "but look, it's not our fault; it
works in browser X" as they tend to do now.

-Boris