Re: comments on draft-barth-mime-sniffing

This is my favorite comment in this thread, bar none!  Why, oh why are
you all trying so hard to continue to support broken behavior instead of
slapping down the people who insist on doing it wrong?  If the user
agents (go Firefox!) just refused to sniff, then no one would send
nonsense content.  'cause it wouldn't work.