Re: Content Sniffing impact on HTTPbis - #155

Of course resources are abstract, Ian.

You may have no need to refer to anything but the response (or entity,
or representation; all might be appropriate), but others do need to
refer to the thing that the URI identifies, and the thing that
generates the response.

This argument seems to be covering the same ground quite quickly. As I
said, if you want to press the point, go ahead and use the term this
way in a submission; going around in circles on this list doesn't do
any good.