Re: Add: How legal is this HTTP header (1.1)?

So if not valid, what would be a better approach? Leaving out the
content-length or setting it 0 would be valid I guess? What about the
rest of the body. Each content-location could give back it's own
header-informatie (like content-length), that would be good right?

What about content-location, is it valid to put content-location inside
the multiple parts of a multipart/parallel (or related) message?

Trying to find ways within the specification.