Re: CONNECT command with message body

Did we get anywhere with this issue?

I just made some mods to the proxy to ignore any entity body on CONNECT
(e.g. not forward it to the server).  This then leads to issues around
understanding when the request message is complete.

Fundamentally, if a message may have an entity, then the message is no
longer delineated by the empty line that terminates the headers.

If no Content-Length field is present, and no Transfer-Encoding
specified, then presumably for any request there will be no entity,
since the client would need to disconnect to signal the end of the
entity body.

Is this a fair assumption to make?

Adrien