Re: issue 85 - range unit extensions

Avoiding top-level JSON arrays is pretty hackish way of protecting against
exploits, there are much better forms of security. It doesn't seem like this
practice should influence range units. Once again, I would think that those
that really want a top-level object, for security or for metadata reasons
could create a sub-format/content type that defined the top level object,
the collection property, and the proper behavior for items range units with
that format.
Kris