Re: Content-Disposition (new issue?)

Hi,

So far, I didn't see any feedback on this.

In the meantime I noticed that Content-Disposition really is a second
rate header in RFC2616:

- it isn't mentioned in "7.1 Entity Header Fields"
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2616.html#rfc.section.7.1>), and

- more importantly, it doesn't appear in RFC 2068 at all (so how did it
get into the Draft Standard?)

Considering that, it's seems best to remove all mentions of C-D from
Part 3, and to create a separate spec that describes the use of
Content-Disposition within HTTP.

Feedback appreciated,

Julian