Re: PROPOSAL: i76 Use Proxy

I agree ... deprecate it ... I still don't see a use case as to why
I'd want to specify a single use proxy as a application designer.

When were were doing 1.0 and 1.1, I expected it was supposed to be a
way to configure a user agent to use a proxy for every thing... For
example, a fire wall might intercept all attempts to use HTTP directly and
provide the proxy. But that wasn't what was defined ... so it makes no
sense to me.

Dave Morris