Re: PROPOSAL: i24 Requiring Allow in 405 Responses

Yes, I think that's helpful; it's a more explicit version of the "the"-
 >"a" suggestion, IMO.

Is your suggestion that the language be rewritten throughout in this
style (e.g., "The list of methods allowed by a resource can be
specified" -> "A list of methods allowed by a resource can be
advertised")?