Re: i24: Requiring Allow in 405 responses

On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 17:24 +0100, Julian Reschke wrote:
> I think that would relax it too much; it's almost making it useless.
>
> My preference would be to use Mark's text, and also relax the "SHOULD
> believe" requirement for the client.

What exacly is the problem with the client requirement "SHOULD be
followed"?

It's a recommendation that IF the server has indicated a list of
supported methods the client should not try to use methods outside this
set unless is has specific reasons to go against the servers
recommendation.

Regards
Henrik