Re: Proposal: i105 Classification for Allow header

OK,

done with <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/changeset/232>.

Note that this mainly affects P2, where I added the statement below to
the Changes appendix:

"Reclassify Allow header as response header, removing the option to
specify it in a PUT request. (Section 10.1)"

Also note that with this change, we got rid of another ABNF dependency
from P3 to P2.

BR, Julian