Re: Reviving HTTP Header Linking: Some code and use-cases

Hi Harry,

I've actually just started working on a new revision of the draft in
the last week; some side discussions at the APPS area arch workshop
led me to believe that we may be able to make some progress on this.

I'll hopefully have something submitted in the next few days (once
submissions are open again).

Cheers,