Re: Unknown text/* subtypes [i20]

Julian Reschke wrote:

> you are raising lots of good questions, but in *this* discussion,
> let's please focus on the removal of the text charset defaulting.

Okay.  Admittedly I'm not following all "procedural" details like
the issue tracker, trusting that Mark, Roy, Lisa, you, and others
know what they want and how to achieve it.  I took your proposal
as final word on text/* and line breaks.

If that's not the case, yes, I clearly support to get rid of Latin,
and to invent *no* new rules, let alone anything incompatible with
MIME or text/xml, in this round (= 2616bis).

> I totally agree that the line end stuff probably *also* needs
> work, but if we try to do all at once
[...]

Maybe note this as issue if that's not yet the case.

 Frank