Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-01.txt

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org wrote:
> This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.
>

> 	Title           : HTTP/1.1, part 1: URIs, Connections, and Message Parsing
> 	Author(s)       : R. Fielding, et al.
> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-01.txt
> 	Pages           : 68
> 	Date            : 2008-01-13

The -01 drafts incorporate those issue resolutions that were either
collected in the original RFC2616 errata list
(<http://purl.org/NET/http-errata>), or which were agreed upon on this
mailing list between October 2006 and November 2007 (as published in
"draft-lafon-rfc2616bis-03").

BR, Julian