Re: I-D ACTION:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-01.txt

Sorry...

OK, I've removed the /="/" but but I still get the same results -
Firefox doesn't recognise the stylesheet link.

So why does it work with Anne's page?

His header is

Link: <fancy.css>; rel=stylesheet

mine is now

Link: <styles.css>; rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"; title="Style Sheet";

So it looks like I should try removing the quotes around stylesheet, or
may the type and title? ... whichever, the two implementations (Firefox
and Opera) are not in alignment. C'ést la vie I guess.

Phil.