Re: Proposal: i67 - quoting charsets

Probably way too late in HTTP's life cycle, but the what I'd like is to
separate quoting requirements from specific situations and generically
require quoting in any case where the value isn't safe w/o quoting.
In all cases, quoting should be removed before comparison or other
processing.

Oh well ... I can dream ...

Dave Morris