Re: Deploying new expectation-extensions

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> sön 2008-04-06 klockan 16:05 +0100 skrev Jamie Lokier:
>
> > I don't see it either, but at least one implementor did.
>
> Which one?
> Squid-2.6 was mentioned here, but it's not an HTTP/1.1 proxy..

Squid isn't a person.  I said implementor, not implementation.

At least one person who implements HTTP agents read RFC 2616's
description of proxy behaviour for checking Expect differently to you
and I, and explained his reading earlier in the discussion.

-- Jamie