Re: Deploying new expectation-extensions

Would you mind pointing us to the "related set of tests" which you refer to?

Also, could you specify just what you imply by passing and failing
these tests? Specifically, how is correct proxy behavior defined for
unknown Expect requests (I could see arguments either way based on my
reading of the HTTP protocol spec)?

thanks,
Charles