Re: Preliminary agenda up

On Nov 26, 2007, at 10:21 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> This makes it much easier to talk about the structural changes
> without reading the documents line-for-line.

There is little value in discussing editorial issues with people who
haven't read the documents in question. If such matters are on the
agenda, the preparedness of the attendees is valuable information.
Your response also elided the question concerning 2616. I don't think
many people in the IETF have read the whole thing.

- Rob