Re: Accepting pre-existing errata resolutions

* Mark Nottingham wrote:
>Prior to this WG starting up, there was an HTTP errata list
>maintained at <http://skrb.org/ietf/http_errata.html>.

>We've all been looking at them a while, but please have one more look
>through and make sure you're comfortable with the resolutions
>proposed; if I don't hear anything in the next two weeks, I think
>we'll have consensus on those resolutions*, and can move on.

There are a couple of errors, but they'll probably get fixed automa-
tically (e.g., RFC 2616 does not actually reference RFC 4288 as the
errata says, and the HTTP-Version grammar, if I recall correctly, as
specified there allows LWS in undesired places); as subsequent dis-
cussion has shown, there is probably no consensus on i5 (Via). I do
not agree with the i16 resolution ("identity") in that I think the
specification needs to discuss how to handle messages that use it
(e.g., Opera will include it in its TE header). I will open an issue
for that. Other than this seems fine.